Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2013

About A Boy - February 15th Challenge

Little Boy Blue

Second Challenge from About A Boy and this time we had to create a LO using Baby Pictures - age group 0 - 12 months.

So here is Tris aged about 4-5 months
I know where we were when the picture was taken but can't remember exactly when!  We went to my Grandmothers and my mother was there too and we took the baby for a walk in the pushchair to the local lakes and he fell asleep.  I had my camera with me (in the days well before having camera phones!) and when he woke up he was still a bit sleepy so I took this picture.  It was a really warm spring day as you can see he has his slightly wonky hat on but he looks like a proper boy.


I made this into a really CAS baby boy LO with a silver teddy and some silver stars, the blue ribbon and the title with brads around it.  The BG paper has little blue stars all over it.

Here are some close ups




to visit the About A Boy Blog and see all the other wonderful LO's


9 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! Thanks for playing along at AAB

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable is this! Such a cute page. Thanks for joining us at AAB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely. I love al the simple details that highlight the photo. Thanks for joining us at AAB

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet layout and a precious picture! Thank you for joining us at AAB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable and wonderful picture. Really sweet layout - Thank you for playing along at About a Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, so sweet! Love that photo and the little details you added. Thanks for playing along with us at AAB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet layout! Cute baby too. Love the teddy bear accent in the corner and the blue gingham paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and subtle layout. Thanks for joining us at AAB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cutie pie! lovely layout. I love the CAS design. Thanks for playing with us at AAB.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment - I do appreciate it

Sarahxx