Pages

Monday 18 February 2013

CSI Case File #59

Bridesmaids

Colours - Bright Red, Pale Pink, Grayish Green, Dark Charcoal Grey and Light Grey



I got the photos sorted for this colour scheme then got a bit stuck but once I found the BG with the red, pink and green it all came together. The framed journaling using velum on black paper gave me the charcoal so all the colours are there with the light grey ribbon.

The evidence of course are the frames, a bird, the cage (with love pouring out of it!), transparent velum and do I count the branch that the bird is on? For the testimony I've used a movie title 'Bridesmaids' to inspire my journaling which is about the three girls as bridesmaids and I also framed it.

Here are my close up photos











Take a look at CSI to see what else is going on
CSI is a weekly scrapbooking challenge that inspires you to try new colors schemes and to tell your stories. Our Case Files provide inspiration that will get you thinking about scrapbooking in a whole new way.

This was the Case File for #59

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment - I do appreciate it

Sarahxx