Pages

Saturday 16 February 2013

Sketches with Color - February Challenge

Smile Like You Mean It

February Challenge - Sketch + Color + Doily



This is the sketch - which I turned on it's side


This is the color combo


Here are some close up pictures

The 'Smile like you mean it.' sticker came from a set a good friend gave me - it makes the layout quite fun as Lily's smile looks quite forced!

I loved all the colours - I coloured in the doiley to match because I didn't want it in stark white


I grouped together some flower brads


Cut banners from contrasting papers, pieced together a felt flower
and used Rub on Flowers and the word Daughter


The butterfly clip finished the page off

To visit Sketches with Color

2 comments:

  1. Cute layout! You did a great job with the colors! Thank you for playing along with us at SWC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely layout! Thanks for joining us at the SWC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment - I do appreciate it

Sarahxx