Pages

Saturday 16 February 2013

Scrapfriends Sketch Challenge #10

Car Wins

Sketch Challenge Time


Here's the Sketch

 

A fabulous Sketch which I wanted to use pictures to tell a little story.  Here is my son Tris when he was about a year old having a fun time.  I took the photos obviously in sequence and I think my journaling words pretty much tell the story of what he was thinking.


It reads 'What shall I play with today - My Hat? 


My Belt?  My Car?


Car Wins.  Faster Dad!


I added all the little elements to make it quite a fun LO - buttons, pegs, arrows, Elements Ribbon, tags and punched circles.

To see the other entries at Scrapfriends


3 comments:

  1. He such a cutie and this sketch is perfect for your series of photos. A great page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE how you've done the journaling...works really well - great use of the sketch & lovely embellies [especially those arrows:):)}..thanks for joining us again at SF:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!!!!!!!!!Thanks for playing along at SF!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment - I do appreciate it

Sarahxx