Pages

Sunday 3 February 2013

Color Throwdown CTD227

Acceptance Card

Colours - Crumb Cake, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink & Old Olive


From the Color Throwdown Challenge I decided to make an acceptance card which will be winging it's way to my friend and her fiance to accept their invitation to their wedding this year.  Sorry that my picture is a bit rubbish but the light has been really terrible here.

This was the Challenge

 

Color Throwdown Challenge. 
Since Valentine's Day is right around the corner I thought a romantic color palette and inspiration photo for this week would be nice to create with.

 As always, if you don’t have the exact colors, it’s no problem. Substitute with what you have that’s close to this week’s colors.

If you would like to see what else has been made at The Color Throwdown Challenge

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment - I do appreciate it

Sarahxx