Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Anything But A Card Challenge 12: Share the Love

Smash Books

Anything But A Card Challenge - Share the Love- anything related to hearts, Valentines, love sick, love struck, love stinks, red, cupid, honeymoon, wedding, get the idea?

So I found the pictures of the Smash Book I made for my Friend and her Husband to Be to put clippings, ideas, notes and thoughts in for their forthcoming Wedding. 

Here it is


Front Cover


Pages for notes


Pages for sayings


The Honeymoon is sorted!


Special Notes


Back Cover

it was a nice surprise gift and they both loved it.

At the same time I made a Smash Book for my God-Daughter


Front Cover


Glossy Pages


Glitter Pages


Lots of Tags and Envelopes and Clips


Frames for her Photos


Glossy Hearts

They were lovely gifts to make.

To see what others have made for the challenge 


1 comment:

  1. Cute project! Thanks for joining us at Anything But a Card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment - I do appreciate it

Sarahxx