Pages

Thursday 7 February 2013

CSI Case File #57

Love you Girl

Colours - Bright Teal Green, Light Celadon Green, White, Ballet-Slipper Pink and Dark Lipstick Pink


So pleased these colours came up as I've now been able to scrap Lily's pictures from when she came out of her coma but whilst she was still in hospital. See my LO from #53 for the full story. This LO is a double page spread but I wanted to show both pages together as I have worked on them as mirror images using a Michele Singh Sketch No005 as inspiration.

To solve the case I used all the colours. For Evidence I used hearts, flowers, leaves & vines, birds (which I stamped in blue ink) a solid backgroud, die cuts, puches, stars and there is some woven paper on there too.

For the testimony I spoke to Lily about how she felt looking at these pictures and also used this to Journal from two different perspectives which you will see from the close up pictures - "I look normal, I'm usually critical of my photos because I don't like how my hands or feet look but here I look okay. A cute big baby." Lily 'that's what she said' 'and then she said' "You have always looked normal to me. It's you I see & not any deformaties - from the bonny baby to the beautiful girl & grown up woman you are today." Mum xx




This was the Sketch from Michele Singh that I used for inspiration and then mirrored it on the other page


it has a bird on it so it went well with the Case File too.
To visit Michele's pages

The CSI Case File #57

To see all the wonderful creations at CSI




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment - I do appreciate it

Sarahxx