Pages

Sunday 3 February 2013

Play Date Cafe Longing For Spring PDCC167

Happy Birthday - Longing for Spring

suggested colors are:

Fuschia . . . Sprout . . . Canary


Gorgeous Colours at The Play Date Cafe this week so I made a very Spring Like Birthday Card for a Special Person.  Her Birthday is just after Valentines.

This was the Inspiration

 

Sorry again that my pictures seem so faint but the light has been terrible here to take pictures I will try harder!

For this card I also used a sketch from The Deconstructed Sketch no 87

Deconstructed Sketch No. 87

Here is a close up of my card



If you would like to join in at The Play Date Cafe

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! I love your papers are so pretty! I'm so glad you were able to join us for this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a soft, and sweet card, just lovely! Thank you for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment - I do appreciate it

Sarahxx