Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Anything But A Card Challenge 13: Superstitions, Magic, the Number 13 etc

Sweet Chaos

This challenge calls for Anything But A Card - so here's my LO

Since it was their 13th Challenge they asked for superstitions, the number 13, magic, luck, bad luck etc

My LO mentions Good Luck


This LO is titled Sweet Chaos as it's my daughter Lily preparing to do welly throwing at a family & friends sports day.  My short journaling is where the Luck comes in as I've said "Good Luck Everybody.  Lily is welly throwing & we have no idea where it will go!"
There is also a Lucky 4 Leaf Clover on there.

I've used all these greens in the LO as the photos are really grassy green and it matches another challenge - Color Me Scrappy - Challenge #29 color combo and I've used the Sketch too by turning it on it's side


Here are some close up photos




Visit Anything But A Card - Here
to see all the other entries

and click here for Color Me Scrappy

3 comments:

  1. Very sweet layout! Thanks for playing along with CMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page. I love the colors you used, Thanks for joining up at ABAC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can just imagine that the second sport at the Sports Day was called 'Watch out! Duck!'
    A fun layout for a fun memory. Thank you for joining in at Anthing But A Card Challenge this time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment - I do appreciate it

Sarahxx