Pages

Saturday 16 February 2013

About A Boy - February 1st Challenge

Tris

Another new challenge blog.  This one is About A Boy - This was the introduction

February 1 Challenge~~Introducing

Hello everyone, we here at About a Boy (AAB) are so excited today, why you may ask?  Because it is our very first challenge here at AAB!  Since this IS our first challenge I would like to get to know the man/men in your life.  So I would like for you to create a layout of your choosing introducing your little man/men to us.  Please include his/their names somewhere on the page.  It can be in your title or your journaling.  That's the only criteria for this challenge, easy right?

So here's my LO


Tris doing what he is usually doing - playing on his phone!

This is him pretty much up to date - photo was taken in 2011 at Thorpe Park whilst we were stood in a queue and there are 3 photos the same because I made two mistakes when printing them out.  Firstly I didn't select the best print quality and secondly I didn't select the correct paper quality (makes quite a difference obviously) but when I put them on the table together they looked really effective so this was what formed the beginning of the LO for me.


The BG paper I used is Chloe's Closet Nantucket Sconset Stars with matching Coaster Buttons


I've included his name as the title - Tris (short for Tristram) - made up from mismatched letters in the My Minds Eye Range


There are also some little pins and a phone and an @ sign just for interest and my signature buttons are in each corner

To see what else is being scrapped at About A Boy

10 comments:

  1. Nice repeat photo layout. Thank you for playing along at About a Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cool. i like how you used the star elements as embellishments too. Thanks for playing at About a Boy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice layout! Thanks for playing along at AAB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the challenge! Thank you for joining us at AAB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute page, love the photos you used. thanks for joining us at AAB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at AAB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome layout! Thanks for joining the About a Boy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a lovely page. I like how you have used three of the same photos. Thanks for taking part in AAB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout! Love that stars patterned paper. That's definitely a common site these days. lol Thanks for playing with us over at About A Boy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome layout! love the buttons. Thanks for joining us at AAB.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment - I do appreciate it

Sarahxx