Pages

Saturday 9 February 2013

STB February Challenge

I Love My Son

 Scrap the Boys - This Challenge Blog is great for getting LO's done of your sons or grandsons as it's all about the boys!

The February Challenge was for us to create a "BOY" inspired Love layout ...


I picture from a long time ago of me and my son Tris taken in early 1991.  (I'm really on catch up with scrapping pictures of my boy!)

I chose the background paper as it is very boyish and there are words all over it which I have highlighted - Nurture, Great, Heroes, Believe

I made a boyish banner with some cute little cut out labels and cut my own banners and used washi tape around two edges.  With such a fabulously 'busy' background I wanted to just highlight certain areas.

Around the photo I have written "I love my son" in 4 languages
French - j'aime mon fils
Spanish - Te quiero mi hijo
Italian - Amo mio figlio
English

This is because we have a French surname, my son studied Spanish at school and he loves Italy, been once and would love to go again.  This picture shows that when he was young he had all this in front of him.


Close up photos



I highlighted some of the words on the back ground paper 



My signature button


If you would like to join in with Scrap the Boys Challenges visit their site

It's been a catch up Saturday with crafting and blogging! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment - I do appreciate it

Sarahxx